Friday 16 January 2015

ALLOW ME TO INTRODUCE MYSELF


My name really is no secret, seek it and it shall become apparent, so it shall not be disclosed in this post. It really has been a long time coming. In 2012 I felt the initial rat-tat-tat raps on my skull from the blogger in me, aching to reveal “himself” to the world. To that end, I created a personalized website, complete with a blog yet I still detained him, fully guarded, under the lock and key of my brilliant nut. What better way to start blogging, than to date a blogger 2 years later, and feel that emotion of envy welling up inside you as she translates her thoughts on to the keyboard. With each letter she types in, an ounce of jealousy is evoked to the surface until you are completely enveloped by this unforgiving greenness and you ask yourself, “With so much to share, why in hell – Ok excuse me, I am a pessimist after all. Why in heaven – am I keeping it to myself?”

So there you have it, it is about time I allowed the rawness of my innermost thoughts, the brilliance bestowed upon me by The Creator, and the jealousy inspired by my girlfriend, to spew out intricate tales surrounding life, business, relationships and spirituality.

As I am being aptly initiated into the blogging spectre by, erm ……………………, me, I shall allow myself to go with the flow. I shall not bother with the frequency of my articles or any other intricacies to that effect, I shall post as I feel the need. 

That really feels liberating! 

One of my many vices and passions is Web Development and Content Creation. I have experienced first-hand the need to post relevant articles frequently with backlinks to promote a site’s Optimization on search engines so despite my latter disclaimer, I shall have to frequently  post!!! First blog, and im already tediously narrating Search Engine Optimization!!! These are the side effects of having once been a lecturer.
On that particular note, I shall welcome myself to the fraternity of the opinionated self-thought proclaimers and sign off. You are in safe hands…..

No comments:

Post a Comment